Standard Return Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased from Sabco Craft Equipment.
- We recommend you speak to someone from our support team before returning a purchase. We can usually help you understand the product and how to use it.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Sabco Craft Equipment can be returned. Products purchased used cannot be returned. Products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure the item(s) you’re returning are repackaged with all parts originally included. This includes items such as gaskets, clamps, cords and documentation.
- You cannot return items that are not in brand new condition. Items that have come into contact with wort or other liquids must be thoroughly cleaned. Items that have been heated with a burner must be thoroughly cleaned of all residue and discoloration.
How to Return an Item
- Contact Sabco Craft Equipment via email@example.com or 419-531-5347 to obtain authorization. You will be given a return authorization number.
- Ship your item back to Sabco Craft Equipment via a carrier of your choice. You are responsible for the return shipping charges unless Sabco has provided alternate instructions. Items should be sent to: Sabco Craft Equipment, 5242 Angola Rd, Unit 130, Toledo, OH 43615.
- Be sure to properly package items for safe return. Items arriving damaged cannot be refunded.
- Once we receive your item, a refund will be initiated within 5 business days.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within 2 business days. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
Sabco Craft Equipment, LLC warrants that the component parts of its equipment are free from defects, both material and workmanship when properly assembled, operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions found in all manuals, as well as the safety guidelines and labels contained with each unit. This warranty is in effect for two years from the date shipped from the Sabco Craft Equipment manufacturing facility. If any component is found to be defective within the warranty period, Sabco Craft Equipment will, at its option, repair or replace the defective part with a new part.
The Sabco Craft Equipment warranty does not cover the following:
- Incidental and consequential damages arising out of the use of the equipment. The liability of Sabco Craft Equipment is limited to the amount of the original purchase price of the equipment and remains in force only as long as the product remains in its original configuration without modification.
- Negligent operation of the equipment.
- Altered, repaired or misused equipment. This warranty does not cover any loss or damage arising out of the use of the equipment when it has been altered or repaired by any persons other than Sabco or when it has been abused or misused, or when it has been used other than in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Third-party use. Unless prohibited by law, this warranty does not cover any use of the equipment by a person other than the original purchaser.
If the equipment is found to be unsatisfactory for any reason, it may be returned (prepaid and in its original, unaltered condition) within thirty days of original shipment for a full refund.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights and you may have other rights which vary from state to state. The purchase and sale of this product shall be deemed a United States of America transaction. Any claim or dispute in connection with this product shall be governed by the laws of the state of Ohio, USA, and the courts located in Lucas County, Ohio, USA shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any such claim or dispute.
Other than the foregoing limited warranty, Sabco Craft Equipment makes no warranties regarding the equipment, including but not limited to, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties, expressed or implied, pertaining to the equipment. Sabco Craft Equipment neither assumes nor authorizes any other person or agent to assume any responsibility on its behalf for operation of the equipment.