The Wash-Head Tap is the ideal coupler for both filling and cleaning procedures
This coupler head can be used for both keg filling, washing and decanting!
- Both the CO2 (gas) and Beer sides of this tap are equally large unlike standard couplers which have a reduced diameter CO2 inlet.
- Unlike standard couplers the “Wash-Head tap” does not have check valves at either the inlet or outlet ports.
- This quality wash-head coupler includes a ‘Shut-Off’ ball valve at each port, which allows a quick turn-off from the inlet source and attachment of the next keg.
- Use this coupler for cleaning with the keg in an inverted position.
- Use as well for filling in either upright or inverted keg position.
- Both ports have removable 1/2″ ID hose barbs for easy connections.