It’s hard to beat this quality! Temperature is absolutely critical in brewing and cooking, so its important to make the investment in an accurate, durable temperature gauge. This is the one for you.
Thermometer -1.5″ or 3/4″ Tri-Clamp
ON SALE NOW!
Compare these great features:
- Large 3″ dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading.
- Both F & C degrees in bold easy to read numerals, (32–220F) or (0–100C). ( Note: photo displays incorrect range)
- 304 Stainless, body, bezel and stem.
- Choose from either 1.5″ or 3/4″ tri-clamp connection. Find the option window above.
- The stem length for 1.5″TC is 1-3/4″ beyond the TC connector. For the 3/4″ version stem length is 1-5/16″.
- Glass lens which is hermetically sealed.
- Calibration adjustment screw on back of body for long term consistent service.
- Thermometer is forwarded with the appropriate Tri-Clamp gasket
SABCO’s pro-level kettles utilize a sanitary tri-clamp temperature gauge. This provides easy detachment for cleaning and the complete elimination of bacteria harboring threaded couplings. To use this product, your kettle must have the appropriate pre-installed, 1-1/2″ or 3/4″ stainless, tri-clamp ferrule. The correct gasket is included with the thermometer.
|TC Connection Size||
1-1/2" Tri-Clamp, 3/4" Tri-Clamp