The Sabco Bright Vessel is a lot of things. It is for conditioning beer, dry hopping, storing beer, carbonating beer and serving beer.
The Sankey valve makes it a perfect keg for serving. Use it under the bar in your tap room or restaurant. Use it in your kegerator at home. The 4″ tri-clamp port makes it easy to clean, too.
The Sankey valve is centered in the removable cap making it compatible with most keg washing machines.
Additional features include:
- Sanitary design, no threads or bulkhead fittings
- Includes a pressure relief valve (60 psi) with pull-ring so you can vent pressure easily
- 4″ tri-clamp cap can be easily removed, allowing you to pull the Sankey valve out for cleaning
- Easily fill straight from your Sabco Fermenter
- Lightweight, 33 pounds
- 1/2 bbl keg is certified for correct volume to help you comply with regulations
- Easy to add a Carb Wand (sold separately) to the 1/2 bbl Sabco Bright
- Made of 304 SS
- Vessel has a safety burst disk on the bottom dome for your protection in case of accidental high pressure
- 1/2″ tri-clamp port included