Looking for a smart replacement for those old Corney’s? The SABCO Bright – 7.75 gal. is a multi-purpose vessel that allows easy access for cleaning and inspection via a 4″ Tri-Clamp port. This nationally popular product, when not in use for aging & conditioning, dry-hopping, or carbonating, can be rolled under your bar and tapped like any other D’System American keg! Brewers currently using the ‘flip-lidded’ ball-lock container, can now have more capability and also enjoy the brewer preferred American Sankey valve. SABCO Bright is truly a ‘Do-All’ vessel!
SABCO Bright – 7.75 Gal
Some amazing facts about the SABCO 7.75 Gal. Bright:
- Sanitary design, closed system pressure vessel.
- Bright-beer storage and conditioning under pressure.
- The 4″ upper Tri-Clamp removable port cap has an American Sankey valve (Micromatic or DSI) installed into its center using industry standard o’ring / SS snap-ring.
- Valve system allows immediate use of the bright as a serving vessel. Following carbonation and conditioning, roll it under your bar and tap the valve just like any keg in the country.
- Tap the center valve while applying CO2 counter pressure to allow closed environment transfer of clear beer from the SABCO fermenter. Liquid will flow through the valve dip-tube and fill the vessel from the bottom-up.
- Extract the upper 4″ cap right along with the entire valve assembly by simply removing the sanitary clamp. This allows easy inspection, and sink cleanup of entire vessel and valve system. A wash head tap through the valve stem is fine for closed system kegs, however with inspection port design vessels, a spray ball is superior. Unlike standard kegs, bright vessel gaskets and ports should be removed, cleaned, inspected and sanitized prior to re-filling.
- Entire vessel only weighs 24 lbs. Flip over a sink for quick spray out.
- SABCO’s bright is used in pubs nationwide for its ease of use, as well as for its certified volume with respect to tax accountability.
- Capacity: 7.75 gal. (1/4 barrel). 304 stainless steel. Also available in 15.5 gal. size.
- Sanitary weld construction. We do not use difficult to clean, bulk-head threaded fittings.
- Brass pressure release devise installed on upper dome (50 psi). Pull ring can quickly remove internal pressure.
- 4″ top dome, tri-clamp, sanitary ports.
- American (D-System) Sankey Valve installed into 4″ port.
- Maximum suggested working pressure is 20 psi.
- Dimensions: 11″ diameter x 23.75″ tall
- This vessel is designed for beverages only. Chemicals not fit for human consumption could damage the gaskets.
- As always, SABCO guarantees your satisfaction!
Interested in wholesaling this product? Contact us: 419-531-5347 (kegs)