This RTD (resistance temperature detector) provides accurate and stable information to your V350 Brew-Magic controller. This will replace the existing one in your Brew-Magic System
RTD Sensor Probe
SABCO’s RTD’s are all 304 Stainless and have the following characteristics:
- Class A rating. (The most accurate type)
- 100 ohm platinum RTD with 3-wire element
- 1/4″ diameter, 304 SS sheath to protect against harsh environments
- 3-wire RTD element encased in alumina powder insulation for excellent vibration dampening and heat transfer
- Each wire has a needle connector tip, to allow simple installation into standard terminal connectors.
- 3.0″ probe length
- Heavy duty lead wire transition with relief spring
- 12-foot lead wires with stainless steel over-braid
- Assembled in the USA!
This RTD (resistance temperature detector) provides accurate and stable information to your V350 Brew-Magic controller. This will replace the existing one in your Brew-Magic System provided that you have 3 wires on your current probe. If you have 2 wires, then you have a thermocouple and need to replace it with the J-Type thermocouple which is also offered on this website. Measure your existing probe diameter as well. It should be 1/4″ diameter.
Earlier model Brewmagics were constructed with J-type thermocouples. Be sure to pick the correct probe for your system.
Newer Brew-Magic Systems (after 2013), use the RTD rather than a thermocouple.
Upgrading from a thermocouple to the RTD is possible if you have a Unitronics V350 controller, by forwarding it to SABCO where it needs to be reprogrammed to work with the RTD. Contact us for further detail by emailing: email@example.com