RIMS-Wizard, simply stated, is an enormous upgrade for any 3 vessel brewing system. It utilizes Brew-Magic technologies to create a perfectly managed RIMS (recirculating) environment for your Mash kettle. So of course we already know your next question. . . namely . . . How do we define “perfectly managed.” Here’s why your skill level will dramatically improve along with your repeatability:
- The heat layering effect of bottom burners will be eliminated. No more stratification.
- As a result . . . Your desired Mash temperature shall be uniformly the same from top to bottom.
- You’ll nail your target temperature within 1/2 degree F. and hold it there for as long as you wish
- RIMS recirculation prevents caramelization by moving the wort gently without aeration
- Electronically controlled heat means you can turn off your mash burner quickly and save fuel
- RIMS recirculation is the most efficient and repeatable brewing method.
SABCO introduced RIMS methodology back in the early 1990’s with the Brew-Magic System. Since that time it has revolutionized pilot recipe development. RIMS technique is currently used by the largest and smallest brewers globally.
RIMS-Wizard will likewise revolutionize your product quality. The difference is quite amazing. Plus you’ll get to repeat your recipe exactly. So how do we define “perfectly managed” mashing?
- Perfect temp control
- Eliminate inconsistent brewer stirring effects
- Eliminate heat layering, caramelization and aeration effects
- Now add convenience, CIP cleaning, portability, and fuel savings and we think you’ll figure out why it’s called RIMS-Wizard!
- Portable, ‘carry-handle’ convenience at only 23 lbs.
- Dimensions only: 18″ wide, 15″ tall and 10.5″ depth.
- Low-wattage electronic heat. No fuel gas pulsing necessary.
- On-board, magnetic-centrifugal, high temp pump (with SS housing)
- Class A, RTD temp probe
- Industrial temp controller. (target and current temp. readout)
- Independent pump and heat controls
- Full CIP (clean-in-place) capability.
- SS sanitary connections and plumbing.
- Choose from either USA 115 Volt, or Euro 220 Volt versions.
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) is built in for wet condition safety. ( see photo )
Brew with the best!