This is a Reimers Model RHC60 steam boiler.
Detailed information can be found here.
We used this boiler for a short time as part of the development and testing for our NanoMagic brewing system. It performed very well for us, was extremely efficient and reliable.
Price shown does not include shipping.
- Miniature boiler max. vessel volume 1.5 cubic feet
- Maximum safety valve setting 100 psi
- ASME CSD – 1 boiler & pressure vessel codes
- Operating pressure range 0-85 psi
- All controls accessible from boiler front.
- Vessel jacket and electric enclosure is 316 SS
- Closed system heating with condensate tank and pump
- Large selection of optional equipment
- Suggested 208 V or higher, 3 phase, 200 A service
- 60 kW, 208 lb/hr, 202 MBTU/hr, 6.0 BHP
- Dimensions: 32″L x 27″W x 24″H