Say goodbye to Corneys!
Finally… A 5-gallon serving keg that’s economical, easy to clean and compatible with North American Sankey equipment.
This is a 1/6 barrel keg with a North American Sankey valve and spear installed in a 4″ tri-clamp cap.
Homebrewers can easily clean these kegs without sacrificing sanitary fittings. Slightly more expensive than Corney kegs but with lots of features:
- 1/6 bbl (5.16 gal) stainless steel keg
- 4″ tri-clamp, sanitary cap with tamper resistant closure for safety
- Includes drop-in, Sankey D-system valve
- 60 psi, pull-ring pressure relief valve with sanitary o-ring closure so beer does not touch threads
- Easy to extract the valve and PRV assembly for cleaning – the entire valve assembly can be taken directly to your sink for cleanup
- Simple upside down, manual or automated clean out
Everyone needs a few PubJugs. They are great for bars and restaurants serving many different beverages:
- Cold-brew coffee
- Signature cocktails and margaritas in restaurants and bars