Say goodbye to Corneys!
Now available in two sizes! 1/6 bbl (about 5 gallon)
Finally… A serving keg that’s economical, easy to clean and compatible with North American Sankey equipment.
1/6 barrel keg with a North American Sankey valve and spear installed in a 4″ tri-clamp cap. Please note the Sankey valve is NOT centered in the removable cap. This makes PubJug incompatible with some keg washing equipment.
Homebrewers can easily clean these kegs without sacrificing sanitary fittings. Slightly more expensive than Corney kegs but with lots of features:
- 1/6 bbl (5.16 gal)
- 4″ tri-clamp, sanitary cap with tamper resistant closure for safety
- Includes drop-in, Sankey D-system valve
- 60 psi, pull-ring pressure relief valve with sanitary o-ring closure so beer does not touch threads
- Easy to extract the valve and PRV assembly for cleaning – the entire valve assembly can be taken directly to your sink for cleanup
- Simple upside down, manual or automated clean out
Everyone needs a few PubJugs. They are great for bars and restaurants serving many different beverages:
- Cold-brew coffee
- Signature cocktails and margaritas in restaurants and bars