The ‘Plate-Pro’ Sanitary Wort Chiller by SABCO has the following great features:
- 4-Pass efficiency in a conveniently small package size: (Approx. 16″ T x 6″ W x 14″ D)
- Weight approximately 48 lbs.
- Solid 304 SS tie-bar frame
- 3/4″ 304 SS Tri-Clamp wort connections
- 304 SS “Garden Hose” thread, water in/out connections. (swivel adapter is included for water inlet )
- 41 x 316 SS flow plates that can be completely removed for inspection and cleaning
- 9.43 Sq.Ft Surface Area, ( .23 sq.ft per plate)
- EPDM Clip style flow gaskets
- 210F to 68F wort outlet temp. using water inlet temp of 60F @ 5.0 GPM
- Wort-cooling power at an efficiency rate of 2.0 GPM, 144,000 BTU/Hr.
- Made in USA!
SABCO’s Plate-Pro Sanitary Wort Chiller is available in a convenient frame size and is designed for full disassembly and cleaning as needed. This is a small version of a pro-level plate chiller and comes with 41 x stainless plates to provide wort cooling from 210F to 68F at a rates of up to 2.5 gal.per minute. This assumes cooling water at 60F
Plate-Pro Sanitary Chiller by SABCO . . . Small enough for homebrewers, Sanitary-Smart enough for professionals.
Looking for Parts for your Plate-Pro? Check the Parts & Accessories area of the web store!
Interested in wholesaling this product? Contact us: 419-531-5347 (kegs)