- Working pressure up to 10 psi
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Good insulating properties
- Resists deterioration from ultraviolet light
- NSF 51 listed
Silicone tubing is ideal for high temperatures. This tubing is rated for -100°F to 500°F. Perfect for moving wort out of your boil kettle. Meets FDA standards and is tasteless and odorless. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" ID. Tubing is sold in lengths of 10 feet. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 feet. Other specifications:
Stainless steel Type-J thermocouple temperature sensorThis is a stainless steel type-J thermocouple temperature sensor. It was used on BrewMagic V350 systems until 2013. If you are purchasing this as a replacement for the temperature sensor on your BrewMagic V350 system, please look carefully at what you currently have. If your temperature sensor has 2 wires, purchase this thermocouple. If your sensor has 3 wires, then you need to replace it with an RTD temperature sensor which can also be found on this site.
Brewer hose with tri-clamp fittings included. Don't purchase them all separately like some sort of fool. This hose is 5 feet long and allows you to make a quick, sanitary connection between tri-clamp components. We pre-assemble everything for you with brewer hose, tri-clamp ferrules, stainless steel hose clamps, tri-clamps and gaskets. You'll save money by buying these components as a kit.
Stainless steel tri-clamp elbow for wort plumbingThis is a tri-clamp 90° elbow. The tri-clamp ferrules are 1/2". We use the small version on the top of our Sabco Fermenters to provide a stable mount for valves. We're sure you'll have other interesting ideas for them, too. We make these in two different sizes. The small elbow has a radius of 2 3/16". The large elbow has two different extension lengths. One is 3 3/8" and the other is 4".
Stainless steel elbow with sanitary 1/2" tri-clamp ferruleThis little 90° elbow is versatile and you will think of many ways to use it. Specifications:
- Short radius, approximately 2.75" x 3.5"
- Includes 1/2" tri-clamp ferrule
- Will easily connect to any tri-clamp hose
- Sanitary welded
- Durable and heavy-duty
1/2" tri-clamp Buna gaskets for brewing and other sanitary applicationsThis is a package of 3 swivel gaskets. Swivel gaskets allow you to rotate a tri-clamp connection by simply loosening the clamp. The connection will rotate but not leak if you loosen the clamp slightly. Sized for 1/2" tri-clamp connections. Made of FDA hard teflon.
Tri-Clamp thermometer for brewersThis is a very high quality thermometer with tri-clamp connection. Features include:
- Large 3" dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/-1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
- Stem length on 1.5" TC version is 1-13/16"
- Stem length on the 3/4" TC version is 1-5/16"
Stainless steel tri-clamp thermowell for temperature readingThis tri-clamp, sanitary thermowell can be used in place of the standard dial thermometer on your Sabco fermenter. Insert a temperature probe into the thermowell and connect it to a temperature controller. The thermowell connects easily to our Sabco fermenter. Just remove the tri-clamp thermometer and attach this. Specifications:
- Connects via 1.5" tri-clamp
- Will accept any type of probe with maximum OD of 1/4"
- Made of 304 SS
- Tube length is 9.25"
Stainless steel jacketed unitank fermenters and britesStainless steel unitanks from Sabco are affordable and rich in features.
- Fully jacketed for cooling
- Clean-in-place ready
- Top manway
- Bottom outlet with butterfly valve for yeast cropping
- Adjustable rotating arm with butterfly valve for racking
- Sight tube
- Includes adjustable pressure relief valve and vacuum breaker
- CIP spray ball
- Carbonation port with removable stainless steel stone
Wash Head Tap Keg Coupler for Filling & CleaningCompare this wash head coupler to standard couplers:
- Standard couplers have a small CO2 inlet. This coupler is large on both the gas and the beer side.
- Standard couplers have a check valve at either the inlet or outlet port. This coupler does not.
- Includes a shut-off ball valve at each port, allowing you to quickly turn off the source and move on to the next keg.
- Makes it easy to clean kegs upside-down.
- Easy to fill kegs either upright or upside-down.
- Includes hose barbs on each port for easy connection. Fits 1/2" ID hose.
Stainless Steel Boil kettle whirlpool siphon for beer brewingDo you have a false bottom in your BrewMagic V350 kettle? Consider converting to a whirlpool siphon. It's easy to manually create a whirlpool in the small kettle on a BrewMagic V350 system if you have this tri-clamp siphon. After knockout, rotate your spoon around the perimeter of the kettle to turn the wort and create a cone of trub. You'll leave that stuff behind instead of clogging up your ChillWizard or transferring it to your fermenter. Made of 304 SS and sanitary welded with a tri-clamp connection.