- Only purchase this to retrofit BrewMagic V350 systems which are CSA certified and designed for low-pressure, banjo-style burners.
- This is not for use with BrewMagic 2X, BrewMagic XL, BrewMagic Pilot or BrewMagic Pro.
- This is not for use with any high-pressure burner systems.
- Look closely at the photos to determine if you have elbow or straight orifices. Sabco begain using straight orifices in August, 2014.
This kit will help you convert your low-pressure, CSA-certified BrewMagic V350 system gas type from natural gas (NG) to propane (LP). Kit includes everything shown in the photo. There are several things to consider before ordering:
This tri-clamp, sanitary thermowell can be used in place of the standard dial thermometer on your Sabco fermenter. Insert a temperature probe into the thermowell and connect it to a temperature controller. The thermowell connects easily to our Sabco fermenter. Just remove the tri-clamp thermometer and attach this. Specifications:
- Connects via 1.5" tri-clamp
- Will accept any type of probe with maximum OD of 1/4"
- Made of 304 SS
- Tube length is 9.25"
You probably got a great deal on those used kegs but wouldn't you like to get rid of the name engraved in the dome? Use these labels to cover the engraved name. We make the silver crescents labels using the very same heavy-duty, laminated finish and adhesive that is used for permanent federal warning labels. They are also UV resistant and extremely durable. They can endure heat and cold as well as the caustics and other chemicals. Sold in packages of 100. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 200 keg engraving shields.
This is a package of 50 o-rings for keg valves. Color may vary. An essential item for keg maintenance. Use these o-rings along with the correct spiral retaining ring to get out-of-service kegs back to work fast! You should have removal tools and extra valves on hand, as well. Links to these items can be found below. You'll want to make sure you choose the correct o-ring for your keg valve. To do so, first determine if you have drop-in, threaded, or camber valves. We can help:
- Drop-in valves are installed by dropping the valve into the keyed notches located near the upper edge of the keg neck. Once in place, a stainless, spiral, retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck. This holds the valve in position and prevents tampering. Use this o-ring if you have drop-in valves.
- Camber valves are installed by twisting the valve into the keg neck, then a stainless retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck to hold the valve in position. Use this o-ring if you have camber valves.
- Threaded valves screw into the neck. At the base of the valve is a flat gasket. These valves do not use o-rings. Unfortunately, we no longer carry these flat gaskets. Do NOT order the o-rings on this page.
These are band new, drop-in, D-system, twin-lug American Sankey beer keg valves. They come equipped with o-ring. Keep a few of these backup valves on hand to minimize out-of-service kegs.These are 1/2 barrel (15.5 gal) standard keg length (21.75") but can be cut down to fit smaller capacity kegs.Sold in packages of 10 valves. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 valves.
This adapter will help you connect hose to a threaded ball-lock coupler. Better than hose barbs which distort the hose and leave pockets that are very difficult to clean. Use ball-lock couplers, instead. Kit includes the adapter and a stainless steel hose clamp.
The ChillWizard system includes everything you need for pumping, chilling and oxygen injection all in one compact, portable unit. High efficiency. Easy cleaning. You'll love it. Features include:
- Clean in place using the pump
- Diffusion stone to inject oxygen as wort flows through the chiller
- Thermometer on the exit side displays wort temperature
- Adjustable flow rate
- Pump is capable of sending wort uphill to your fermenter
- Easily disassembled for periodic deep clean
- Easily reverse flow through plate chiller for backflushing
- All built on a compact frame with handle
- GFCI plug for safety in wet environments
This 4" tri-clamp cap can be used to upgrade an older Sabco Fermenter to the current design. Two sanitary ports in the cap give you lots of options. On our Sabco Fermenter we use one for blow-off. The other port can be used to inject oxygen or CO2 with our Carb Wand. This lets you use your fermenter as a bright tank. Pro tip: Get this cap along with the Carb Wand and Dirty Gauge (links below) to carbonate very quickly right inside your fermenter or bright tank. This cap also includes 2 tri-clamps, 2 caps and 2 gaskets.
This is a swivel adapter to connect a 1/2" hose to any 1/2" male pipe thread (NPT). Use it to connect a hose to the inlet or outlet of a pump with 1/2" MIP inlet or outlet threads. The large grip-style nut makes it easy to snug up the adapter by hand without tools. This eliminates the possibility of damaging the o-ring by over-tightening with a wrench. This also allows an easy disconnect for cleaning. Kit contains one adapter (grip & tailpiece), o-ring, and hose clamp.
Silicone tubing is ideal for high temperatures. This tubing is rated for -100°F to 500°F. Perfect for moving wort out of your boil kettle. Meets FDA standards and is tasteless and odorless. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" ID. Tubing is sold in lengths of 10 feet. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 feet. Other specifications:
- Working pressure up to 10 psi
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Good insulating properties
- Resists deterioration from ultraviolet light
- NSF 51 listed
Brewer hose with tri-clamp fittings included. Don't purchase them all separately like some sort of fool. This hose is 5 feet long and allows you to make a quick, sanitary connection between tri-clamp components. We pre-assemble everything for you with brewer hose, tri-clamp ferrules, stainless steel hose clamps, tri-clamps and gaskets. You'll save money by buying these components as a kit.
This bleeder valve helps you easily prime your magnetic drive pump. Use the bleeder valve to vent air trapped in the hose on the inlet side of the pump. Sabco includes this valve with each ChillWizard chilling system. We didn't always include it, though, so if you have an older ChillWizard, this is a great upgrade. Made of stainless steel. See link below to order high-temperature silicone tubing to connect boil kettle to pump.
These Federal Warning labels are required by law and have been approved for use on beer kegs nationally. We use an incredibly strong adhesive for stainless application and a thick laminated surface. These stay put even in harsh caustic conditions. 3 3/8" x 1 7/16" with black text on white background. Sold in packages of 50. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 100 labels.
Say goodbye to Corneys!Now available in two sizes! 1/6 bbl (about 5 gallon) Finally... A serving keg that's economical, easy to clean and compatible with North American Sankey equipment. 1/6 barrel keg with a North American Sankey valve and spear installed in a 4" tri-clamp cap. Homebrewers can easily clean these kegs without sacrificing sanitary fittings. Slightly more expensive than Corney kegs but with lots of features:
- 1/6 bbl (5.16 gal)
- 4" tri-clamp, sanitary cap with tamper resistant closure for safety
- Includes drop-in, Sankey D-system valve
- 60 psi, pull-ring pressure relief valve with sanitary o-ring closure so beer does not touch threads
- Easy to extract the valve and PRV assembly for cleaning - the entire valve assembly can be taken directly to your sink for cleanup
- Simple upside down, manual or automated clean out
- Cold-brew coffee
- Signature cocktails and margaritas in restaurants and bars
This is a package of 3 buna gaskets for tri-clamps. Use these gaskets to fit ferrules with 2" OD. This ferrule size is commonly used with both 1" and 1.5" ID tri-clamp fittings. These are the very same gaskets you will find on BrewMagic equipment with thermometer connections. Sold in packages of 3. For example, ordering quantity of 2 will give you 6 gaskets.
The Dirty Gauge was invented by Steve Acord at Dirty Bucket Brewing Company in Woodinville, WA. This brilliant product accurately reads pressure during the carbonation process. You can attach the Dirty Gauge directly to the top of your Sabco Fermenter. Use this in conjunction with our carbonation stone and speed up the process considerably. Two options are available. The coupler thread option includes the gasket for the threaded nut. The tri-clamp option does not include a 1/2" tri-clamp gasket or clamp.
Use this adapter to modify a keg coupler to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. Includes tailpiece and black buna gasket. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
This keg coupler works with virtually all American keg valves. Commonly known as D-system. Features include:
- Stainless steel body for durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless steel handle fork for strength
- Tin/nickel plated probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for 1/2 bbl and 1/6 bbl kegs
- Includes built-in pressure relief valve (55-65 psi)
- Includes 3/8" barb for gas port (fits 5/16" ID gas hose)
- Industry standard beer port