- Working pressure up to 10 psi
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Good insulating properties
- Resists deterioration from ultraviolet light
- NSF 51 listed
Silicone tubing is ideal for high temperatures. This tubing is rated for -100°F to 500°F. Perfect for moving wort out of your boil kettle. Meets FDA standards and is tasteless and odorless. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" ID. Tubing is sold in lengths of 10 feet. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 feet. Other specifications:
This is the best way to carbonate using your Sabco Bright vessels. You can also turn your Sabco Fermenter into a Bright tank. The Carb Wand can be inserted into your Sabco Fermenter or Bright using the 3/4" tri-clamp port in the top. Then, connect a bottle of CO2 for carbonating or oxygen for aerating. The 0.5 micron stone on the Carb Wand will get the job done quickly. For older Sabco Fermenters without the tri-clamp ports in the cap, purchase this Carb Wand along with the new Fermenter cap (see link below). Made of 304 SS. Includes shut-off valve and brass 5/16" barb.
This 4" tri-clamp cap can be used to upgrade an older Sabco Fermenter to the current design. Two sanitary ports in the cap give you lots of options. On our Sabco Fermenter we use one for blow-off. The other port can be used to inject oxygen or CO2 with our Carb Wand. This lets you use your fermenter as a bright tank. Pro tip: Get this cap along with the Carb Wand and Dirty Gauge (links below) to carbonate very quickly right inside your fermenter or bright tank. This cap also includes 2 tri-clamps, 2 caps and 2 gaskets.
This is a 0.5 micron stone assembly to aerate your wort as it enters the fermenter. The end of the stone is threaded for easy removal and cleaning. Tri-clamp ready for easy removal and sanitary connection. Sabco uses this assembly on its famous ChillWizard system. This assembly is available in two ways:
- Stone assembly with tri-clamp connection
- Complete assembly with 1/4" brass barb along with the inline shut-off valve
You broke your BrewMagic V350 touch-screen?!?! Fear not... Smashing or cracking your touch-screen is not covered by warranty but we offer a service to replace the screen so you don't need to purchase a brand new controller. Simply purchase the repair service from this page and send us your V350 controller. We'll replace the screen and send it back to you within a few days.
Easily convert your 4" tri-clamp storage vessels to a standard D-system Sankey for simply cleaning or dispensing. This specially designed cap allows inspection of the interior with the simple removal of the tri-clamp. Take advantage of the convenient Sankey valve and then quickly extract the entire valve assembly to easily clean the inside. Important Note: A PRV (pressure relief valve) is needed for your coupler or tank. Serious personal injury may result if your pressure vessel does not include this.
Do you have a false bottom in your BrewMagic V350 kettle? Consider converting to a whirlpool siphon. It's easy to manually create a whirlpool in the small kettle on a BrewMagic V350 system if you have this tri-clamp siphon. After knockout, rotate your spoon around the perimeter of the kettle to turn the wort and create a cone of trub. You'll leave that stuff behind instead of clogging up your ChillWizard or transferring it to your fermenter. Made of 304 SS and sanitary welded with a tri-clamp connection.
Stainless steel chamber for low-density heating element. No threads. All sanitary welding by the best welders around. Constructed of 304 SS, 15.13"L, 1.38"ID, 1.5" tri-clamp connection. Wort in/out tubing is 0.5"OD. Heating element sold separately. See link below.
Call or text Matt directly at 419-345-8290 with questions.BrewMagic Pilot is a 56-gallon system built on the tried-and-true BrewMagic platform. We have gone all stainless, increased batch capacity, boosted the pump and enlarged the touch-screen. The system is ideal for:
- Startup breweries
- Pilot brewing and recipe development
- Nano brewery startups
- College and university brewing science programs
- RIMS (recirculating infusion mash system)
- All-stainless construction
- 3-vessel design – Hot liquor, mash tun and boil kettle
- Sanitary, food-grade welding without threaded fittings
- 80,000 BTU low-pressure jet burners with electronic igniters
- Tri-clamp fittings, no soft plumbing
- Precise temperature control without scorching or caramelization
- Brew 10-50 gallon batch sizes
- Digital temperature readout on all 3 vessels
- 7-inch color touch-screen control
- 2 powerful March TE pumps
- Sight glass for mash
- Recipe storage for mash and boil with visual and audible prompts
- Network and WiFi capable
Get a better view with out adjustable-angle tri-clamp thermometer. It's adjustable from straight angle all the way to a 60° angle. Features include:
- Large 3″ dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/- 1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
Unitanks from Sabco are affordable and rich in features.
- Fully jacketed for cooling
- Clean-in-place ready
- Top manway
- Bottom outlet with butterfly valve for yeast cropping
- Adjustable rotating arm with butterfly valve for racking
- Sight tube
- Includes adjustable pressure relief valve and vacuum breaker
- CIP spray ball
- Carbonation port with removable stainless steel stone