Coordinate your RIMS (recirculating) wort flow with the Mash Outlet Assembly by SABCO. Choose below from three different connection designs to match the existing outlet of your Mash Kettle. (1/2 or 3/4″ Tri-Clamp, Compression, or 1/2″ Threaded). You’ll find this amazing Mash Outlet on several of SABCO’s famous RIMS systems.
Mash Outlet Assembly – Sanitary
$170.00 – $175.00
This Mash Outlet Assembly beautifully organizes the hoses and connections of a tiered style RIMS system (Gravity from Mash to boil).
- Use the Mash Outlet Assembly to easily connect and coordinate liquid flow to and from all components.
- Includes a 1/4″ diameter tube-connector and cap, for use now or in the future with an RTD or thermocouple probe. This orientation will beautifully place the probe directly into your circulating wort stream.
- Sanitary Tri-Clamp (TC) ball-valve (SS) from Mash kettle to Boil
- Also, a sanitary (TC) ball-valve (SS), to move wort from the Mash to your pump or RIMS-WIZARD ( see diagrams)
- Smart 1/2″ Tri-Clamp connections for brewer hose to HLT and pump
In the attached diagrams, note how SABCO uses the Outlet Assembly to the left of the Mash Kettle, then connects both HLT and Mash outlets to the optional RIMS-Wizard system, or directly to a pump. Likewise the RTD probe from the ‘Wizard’ is inserted into the Outlet. This places it in direct contact with the wort stream to provide accurate, controller-directed temperature adjustment. The sanitary ball-valves will provide complete directional flow control to and from your kettle sources.
Choose from three different connection styles to match the current one on your Mash Kettle outlet. (1/2 or 3/4″ Tri-Clamp, Compression, or 1/2″ Threaded). Only the connector will change to match your kettle outlet. The rest of the assembly will be designed with sanitary Tri-Clamp connections.
|Choose Connection Type:||
1/2-3/4" Tri-Clamp, Compression, 1/2"Threaded