Sabco Fermenters are very popular among homebrewers.
The 7.75 gallon version is perfect for batch sizes up to 5 gallons.
The 15.5 gallon version is perfect for batch sizes up to 10 gallons.
Sabco Fermenters have a great reputation for ease of use and cleaning. Way easier to lift and move than conicals. Just put it in your refrigerator or chest freezer for cost-effective temperature control. See link below for our thermowell which can replace the thermometer for electronic temperature control.
- Sanitary fittings, no threads
- 4″ tri-clamp port in the top for easy assembly and cleaning
- Racking arm swivels, making it easy to push clear beer off the top of yeast
- Sanitary ports in the top for blowoff and applying pressure
- Blowoff tube included
- Easy yeast pitching through the top port
- 3/4″ tri-clamp port for Sabco Carb Wand or suspending hops
- 3″ thermometer can be removed if you prefer to use a thermowell for digital temperature control
- No bulk head fittings. You’re too smart for that nonsense.
Please note: The photos show valves that can be disassembled. The valves we currently ship with all Sabco Fermenters cannot be taken apart.