Have questions or need info on any of our great BrewMagic brewing systems? Contact Matt directly at (419) 345-8290, via call or text, and he can assist with anything you may need to get started.
BrewMagic Pilot is a 30-gallon system built on the tried-and-true BrewMagic platform. We have gone all stainless, increased batch capacity, boosted the pump and enlarged the touch-screen.
The system is ideal for:
- Serious home brewers
- Friends who brew together and each want to keep 10 or 12 gallons
- Pilot brewing and recipe development
- Nano brewery startups
- College and university brewing science programs
Insanely high quality and repeatability have been our claim to fame for almost 30 years. We produced the first commercial-grade RIMS system and have thousands of BrewMagic™ systems in service around the world. Our reputation precedes us, so you can understand why we were so careful about introducing this new system. Our goal was to increase capacity and add features without sacrificing anything. BrewMagic™ Pilot is the result.
- RIMS (recirculating infusion mash system)
- All-stainless construction
- 3-vessel design – Hot liquor, mash tun and boil kettle
- Sanitary, food-grade welding without threaded fittings
- 80,000 BTU low-pressure jet burners with electronic igniters
- Tri-clamp fittings, no soft plumbing
- Precise temperature control without scorching or caramelization
- Brew 10-25 gallon batch sizes
- Digital temperature readout on all 3 vessels
- 7-inch color touch-screen control
- Powerful March TE pump
- Sight glass for mash
- Recipe storage for mash and boil with visual and audible prompts
- Network and WiFi capable
If you’d prefer a full written quote from one of our brewing experts click here to customize your system or call 419-531-4347 to speak with a brewing system expert today.