This is a box of 2,000 keg caps. Choose your color. Made of durable plastic in bright colors. Vented, too. Sabco's keg caps are the very best available and are very popular nationally. Designed for use with standard Sankey valves and keg necks. They keep dirt and debris out of the keg prior to distribution and use.
The Sabco Bright Vessel is a lot of things. It is for conditioning beer, dry hopping, storing beer, carbonating beer and serving beer. The Sankey valve makes it a perfect keg for serving. Use it under the bar in your tap room or restaurant. Use it in your kegerator at home. The 4" tri-clamp port makes it easy to clean, too. The Sankey valve is centered in the removable cap making it compatible with most keg washing machines. Additional features include:
- Sanitary design, no threads or bulkhead fittings
- Includes a pressure relief valve (60 psi) with pull-ring so you can vent pressure easily
- 4" tri-clamp cap can be easily removed, allowing you to pull the Sankey valve out for cleaning
- Easily fill straight from your Sabco Fermenter
- Lightweight, 33 pounds
- 1/2 bbl keg is certified for correct volume to help you comply with regulations
- Easy to add a Carb Wand (sold separately) to the 1/2 bbl Sabco Bright
- Made of 304 SS
- Vessel has a safety burst disk on the bottom dome for your protection in case of accidental high pressure
- 1/2" tri-clamp port included
This is the ideal keg coupler for filling and cleaning. Compare this wash head coupler to standard couplers:
- Standard couplers have a small CO2 inlet. This coupler is large on both the gas and the beer side.
- Standard couplers have a check valve at either the inlet or outlet port. This coupler does not.
- Includes a shut-off ball valve at each port, allowing you to quickly turn off the source an move on to the next keg.
- Makes it easy to clean kegs upside-down.
- Easy to fill kegs either upright or upside-down.
- Includes hose barbs on each port for easy connection. Fits 1/2" ID hose.
This is the best way to carbonate using your Sabco Bright vessels. You can also turn your Sabco Fermenter into a Bright tank. The Carb Wand can be inserted into your Sabco Fermenter or Bright using the 3/4" tri-clamp port in the top. Then, connect a bottle of CO2 for carbonating or oxygen for aerating. The 0.5 micron stone on the Carb Wand will get the job done quickly. For older Sabco Fermenters without the tri-clamp ports in the cap, purchase this Carb Wand along with the new Fermenter cap (see link below). Made of 304 SS. Includes shut-off valve and brass 5/16" barb.
This is a very high quality thermometer with tri-clamp connection. Features include:
- Large 3" dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/-1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
- Stem length on 1.5" TC version is 1-13/16"
- Stem length on the 3/4" TC version is 1-5/16"
These spiral, stainless steel lock rings (also known as snap rings or retaining rings) will secure a Micromatic valve into the D-system, drop-in Sankey neck. Keep these on the shelf to ensure your kegs stay in service. These rings are specifically designed to fit certain valve types. Do not substitute them for other designs! Valves can be pressurized and must be properly secured within the keg neck for safety. Remove and install using a valve removal tool and lock ring knife (sold separately, links below) Sold in packages of 25. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 50 lock rings.
Easily convert your 4" tri-clamp storage vessels to a standard D-system Sankey for simply cleaning or dispensing. This specially designed cap allows inspection of the interior with the simple removal of the tri-clamp. Take advantage of the convenient Sankey valve and then quickly extract the entire valve assembly to easily clean the inside. Important Note: A PRV (pressure relief valve) is needed for your coupler or tank. Serious personal injury may result if your pressure vessel does not include this.
This is an extremely efficient, sanitary plate-and-frame heat exchanger with removable plates. PlatePro has a small frame size which is perfect for professional-level, small-scale breweries. Four-pass efficiency in a small package. Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16" x 14" x 6"
- Weight: 48 pounds
- 304 SS tie-bar frame
- 3/4" tri-clamp connections for wort
- 304 SS garden hose thread connections for cooling water
- 41 removable plates made of 316 SS
- 9.43 square feet surface area (0.23 square feet per plate)
- EPDM clip flow gaskets
- Made in the USA
This adapter will help you convert the threaded fittings on your pump to sanitary tri-clamp. Once you have converted your pump to tri-clamp fittings you'll be able to easily connect and disconnect your hoses. Package of 1 adapter. We know the picture shows 2 but they are sold individually.
This keg coupler works with virtually all American keg valves. Commonly known as D-system. Features include:
- Stainless steel body for durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless steel handle fork for strength
- Tin/nickel plated probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for 1/2 bbl and 1/6 bbl kegs
- Includes built-in pressure relief valve (55-65 psi)
- Includes 3/8" barb for gas port (fits 5/16" ID gas hose)
- Industry standard beer port
Use this adapter to modify a keg coupler to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. Includes tailpiece and black buna gasket. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
The Dirty Gauge was invented by Steve Acord at Dirty Bucket Brewing Company in Woodinville, WA. This brilliant product accurately reads pressure during the carbonation process. You can attach the Dirty Gauge directly to the top of your Sabco Fermenter. Use this in conjunction with our carbonation stone and speed up the process considerably. Two options are available. The coupler thread option includes the gasket for the threaded nut. The tri-clamp option does not include a 1/2" tri-clamp gasket or clamp.