Do you have a false bottom in your BrewMagic V350 kettle? Consider converting to a whirlpool siphon. It's easy to manually create a whirlpool in the small kettle on a BrewMagic V350 system if you have this tri-clamp siphon. After knockout, rotate your spoon around the perimeter of the kettle to turn the wort and create a cone of trub. You'll leave that stuff behind instead of clogging up your ChillWizard or transferring it to your fermenter. Made of 304 SS and sanitary welded with a tri-clamp connection.
This is the ideal keg coupler for filling and cleaning. Compare this wash head coupler to standard couplers:
- Standard couplers have a small CO2 inlet. This coupler is large on both the gas and the beer side.
- Standard couplers have a check valve at either the inlet or outlet port. This coupler does not.
- Includes a shut-off ball valve at each port, allowing you to quickly turn off the source an move on to the next keg.
- Makes it easy to clean kegs upside-down.
- Easy to fill kegs either upright or upside-down.
- Includes hose barbs on each port for easy connection. Fits 1/2" ID hose.
Unitanks from Sabco are affordable and rich in features.
- Fully jacketed for cooling
- Clean-in-place ready
- Top manway
- Bottom outlet with butterfly valve for yeast cropping
- Adjustable rotating arm with butterfly valve for racking
- Sight tube
- Includes adjustable pressure relief valve and vacuum breaker
- CIP spray ball
- Carbonation port with removable stainless steel stone
This kit allows you to fill your Corney keg with beer from your fermenter without opening the top port and risking contamination. Beer will fill your Corney keg from the bottom up through the dip tube on the liquid out side. The kit includes everything shown in the picture except the hose The hose is pictured in order to demonstrate the connections. Hose can be purchased separately. See link below. If you are ready to upgrade from Corneys, see our link below for PubJug.
This tri-clamp, sanitary thermowell can be used in place of the standard dial thermometer on your Sabco fermenter. Insert a temperature probe into the thermowell and connect it to a temperature controller. The thermowell connects easily to our Sabco fermenter. Just remove the tri-clamp thermometer and attach this. Specifications:
- Connects via 1.5" tri-clamp
- Will accept any type of probe with maximum OD of 1/4"
- Made of 304 SS
- Tube length is 9.25"
This is a very high quality thermometer with tri-clamp connection. Features include:
- Large 3" dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/-1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
- Stem length on 1.5" TC version is 1-13/16"
- Stem length on the 3/4" TC version is 1-5/16"
This is a tri-clamp 90° elbow. The tri-clamp ferrules are 1/2". We use the small version on the top of our Sabco Fermenters to provide a stable mount for valves. We're sure you'll have other interesting ideas for them, too. We make these in two different sizes. The small elbow has a radius of 2 3/16". The large elbow has two different extension lengths. One is 3 3/8" and the other is 4".
Brewer hose with tri-clamp fittings included. Don't purchase them all separately like some sort of fool. This hose is 5 feet long and allows you to make a quick, sanitary connection between tri-clamp components. We pre-assemble everything for you with brewer hose, tri-clamp ferrules, stainless steel hose clamps, tri-clamps and gaskets. You'll save money by buying these components as a kit.
This is a stainless steel type-J thermocouple temperature sensor. It was used on BrewMagic V350 systems until 2013. If you are purchasing this as a replacement for the temperature sensor on your BrewMagic V350 system, please look carefully at what you currently have. If your temperature sensor has 2 wires, purchase this thermocouple. If your sensor has 3 wires, then you need to replace it with an RTD temperature sensor which can also be found on this site.
Silicone tubing is ideal for high temperatures. This tubing is rated for -100°F to 500°F. Perfect for moving wort out of your boil kettle. Meets FDA standards and is tasteless and odorless. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" ID. Tubing is sold in lengths of 10 feet. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 feet. Other specifications:
- Working pressure up to 10 psi
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Good insulating properties
- Resists deterioration from ultraviolet light
- NSF 51 listed
Built to Sabco specifications, this sight glass is durable and sanitary. Notice the thickness of top and bottom plates. Easy to take apart for cleaning. Available as either sight glass only or as a kit designed to retrofit older BrewMagic V350 models that used a plastic tube as sight glass on mash inlet. Use with any 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp connection. Specifications:
- Made of 304 SS
- Overall length = 4.5"
- Diameter = 2.25"
- Tube diameter = 3/4"
- Sabco sight glass
- Tri-clamp elbow
- 2 TC clamps with gaskets
- 1/2"OD compression union
The Dirty Gauge was invented by Steve Acord at Dirty Bucket Brewing Company in Woodinville, WA. This brilliant product accurately reads pressure during the carbonation process. You can attach the Dirty Gauge directly to the top of your Sabco Fermenter. Use this in conjunction with our carbonation stone and speed up the process considerably. Two options are available. The coupler thread option includes the gasket for the threaded nut. The tri-clamp option does not include a 1/2" tri-clamp gasket or clamp.
This is the best way to carbonate using your Sabco Bright vessels. You can also turn your Sabco Fermenter into a Bright tank. The Carb Wand can be inserted into your Sabco Fermenter or Bright using the 3/4" tri-clamp port in the top. Then, connect a bottle of CO2 for carbonating or oxygen for aerating. The 0.5 micron stone on the Carb Wand will get the job done quickly. For older Sabco Fermenters without the tri-clamp ports in the cap, purchase this Carb Wand along with the new Fermenter cap (see link below). Made of 304 SS. Includes shut-off valve and brass 5/16" barb.
The Sabco Bright Vessel is a lot of things. It is for conditioning beer, dry hopping, storing beer, carbonating beer and serving beer. The Sankey valve makes it a perfect keg for serving. Use it under the bar in your tap room or restaurant. Use it in your kegerator at home. The 4" tri-clamp port makes it easy to clean, too. The Sankey valve is centered in the removable cap making it compatible with most keg washing machines. Additional features include:
- Sanitary design, no threads or bulkhead fittings
- Includes a pressure relief valve (60 psi) with pull-ring so you can vent pressure easily
- 4" tri-clamp cap can be easily removed, allowing you to pull the Sankey valve out for cleaning
- Easily fill straight from your Sabco Fermenter
- Lightweight, 33 pounds
- 1/2 bbl keg is certified for correct volume to help you comply with regulations
- Easy to add a Carb Wand (sold separately) to the 1/2 bbl Sabco Bright
- Made of 304 SS
- Vessel has a safety burst disk on the bottom dome for your protection in case of accidental high pressure
- 1/2" tri-clamp port included
This is the RTD temperature sensor used on all current BrewMagic systems. It was also used on V350 systems beginning in 2013. RTD sensors provide accurate temperature data to digital controllers such as those used on BrewMagic systems. These RTD sensors have the following specifications:
- Made of 304 SS
- 100 ohms
- 3-wire design for increased accuracy
- 1/4" diameter
- 3" probe length
- Relief spring at probe to prevent damage
- 12 feet of armored cable for durability in harsh environments
Stainless steel chamber for low-density heating element. No threads. All sanitary welding by the best welders around. Constructed of 304 SS, 15.13"L, 1.38"ID, 1.5" tri-clamp connection. Wort in/out tubing is 0.5"OD. Heating element sold separately. See link below.