- Fully jacketed for cooling
- Clean-in-place ready
- Top manway
- Bottom outlet with butterfly valve for yeast cropping
- Adjustable rotating arm with butterfly valve for racking
- Sight tube
- Includes adjustable pressure relief valve and vacuum breaker
- CIP spray ball
- Carbonation port with removable stainless steel stone
Unitanks from Sabco are affordable and rich in features.
This is the White Labs FermFlask by Sabco. It is a yeast brink providing a simple way to prevent yeast contamination caused by bacteria, wild yeast and other organisms. It was designed by White Labs and it's built by Sabco. What a great combination! Yeast experts and equipment experts combined to make this wonderful product. Perfect for:
- Yeast collection
- Yeast storage
- Yeast maintenance
- Priming mixer
- FermFlask allows you to easily add nutrients while the yeast is in storage
- You'll be able to charge your yeast prior to pitching
- The paddle option helps you avoid hot spots and lets you homogenize the yeast slurry prior to sampling or pitching.
- Sanitary fittings throughout
- Smooth welds everywhere
- Totally enclosed design
- 1/2 bbl (15.5 gallon/58.6L) volume
- Pressure release valve included
- Sanitary ball valve included (1" diameter)
- Pressure gauge included
- Wide piping for thick slurries
- 6" top port for easy cleaning
- Pharmaceutical grade tri-clamps
Sabco Fermenters are very popular among homebrewers.
The 7.75 gallon version is perfect for batch sizes up to 5 gallons.
The 15.5 gallon version is perfect for batch sizes up to 10 gallons.Sabco Fermenters have a great reputation for ease of use and cleaning. Way easier to lift and move than conicals. Just put it in your refrigerator or chest freezer for cost-effective temperature control. See link below for our thermowell which can replace the thermometer for electronic temperature control. Features include:
- Sanitary fittings, no threads
- 4" tri-clamp port in the top for easy assembly and cleaning
- Racking arm swivels, making it easy to push clear beer off the top of yeast
- Sanitary ports in the top for blowoff and applying pressure
- Blowoff tube included
- Easy yeast pitching through the top port
- 3/4" tri-clamp port for Sabco Carb Wand or suspending hops
- 3" thermometer can be removed if you prefer to use a thermowell for digital temperature control
- No bulk head fittings. You're too smart for that nonsense.
This 4" tri-clamp cap can be used to upgrade an older Sabco Fermenter to the current design. Two sanitary ports in the cap give you lots of options. On our Sabco Fermenter we use one for blow-off. The other port can be used to inject oxygen or CO2 with our Carb Wand. This lets you use your fermenter as a bright tank. Pro tip: Get this cap along with the Carb Wand and Dirty Gauge (links below) to carbonate very quickly right inside your fermenter or bright tank. This cap also includes 2 tri-clamps, 2 caps and 2 gaskets.
This is the best way to carbonate using your Sabco Bright vessels. You can also turn your Sabco Fermenter into a Bright tank. The Carb Wand can be inserted into your Sabco Fermenter or Bright using the 3/4" tri-clamp port in the top. Then, connect a bottle of CO2 for carbonating or oxygen for aerating. The 0.5 micron stone on the Carb Wand will get the job done quickly. For older Sabco Fermenters without the tri-clamp ports in the cap, purchase this Carb Wand along with the new Fermenter cap (see link below). Made of 304 SS. Includes shut-off valve and brass 5/16" barb.