- Two 1.5" tri-clamp caps
- Two 1.5" buna gaskets
- Sort by Default Order
- Close any 1.5" tri-clamp ferrule with this clamp. Made of 304 SS. Kit contains:
- This kit includes 2 heavy-duty 1.5" tri-clamps along with 2 FDA approved buna gaskets. This size fits 1.5" tri-clamp ferrules with 2" outside diameter.
- Use this to connect any 1/2" threaded male outlet to your 1/2" ID hose. Perfect for connecting most pump motors. Made of 304 SS. Includes adapter and SS hose clamp.
- Close any 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp ferrule with this cap. Made of 304 SS. Kit contains:
- 2 tri-clamp caps
- 2 buna gaskets
- This is a complete Tri-Clamp assembly for performing your own installation of a 4" sanitary port on any vessel. Includes:
- 4" tri-clamp long ferrule, 304 SS
- 4" tri-clamp with heavy turn bolt, 304 SS
- 4" tri-clamp cap, 304 SS
- 4" buna tri-clamp gasket
- Easily convert your 4" tri-clamp storage vessels to a standard D-system Sankey for simply cleaning or dispensing. This specially designed cap allows inspection of the interior with the simple removal of the tri-clamp. Take advantage of the convenient Sankey valve and then quickly extract the entire valve assembly to easily clean the inside. Important Note: A PRV (pressure relief valve) is needed for your coupler or tank. Serious personal injury may result if your pressure vessel does not include this.
- This 4" tri-clamp cap can be used to upgrade an older Sabco Fermenter to the current design. Two sanitary ports in the cap give you lots of options. On our Sabco Fermenter we use one for blow-off. The other port can be used to inject oxygen or CO2 with our Carb Wand. This lets you use your fermenter as a bright tank. Pro tip: Get this cap along with the Carb Wand and Dirty Gauge (links below) to carbonate very quickly right inside your fermenter or bright tank. This cap also includes 2 tri-clamps, 2 caps and 2 gaskets.
- This kit includes a 4" tri-clamp and a buna gasket. Clamp is solid 304 SS with a heavy-turn bolt.
- 8" Tri-Clamp compatible cap. All stainless. We have surplus inventory of this item so it's marked way down. Price does not include freight. Call or email for a discounted freight quote based upon your total order of this item.
- 8" Tri-Clamp. All stainless. We have surplus inventory of this item so it's marked way down. Price does not include freight. Call or email for a discounted freight quote based upon your total order for clearance items.
- 8" Tri-Clamp Compatible Long Ferrule. All stainless. We have surplus inventory of this item so it's marked way down. Price does not include freight. Call or email for a discounted freight quote based upon your total order of this item.
- This is a swivel adapter to connect a 1/2" hose to any 1/2" male pipe thread (NPT). Use it to connect a hose to the inlet or outlet of a pump with 1/2" MIP inlet or outlet threads. The large grip-style nut makes it easy to snug up the adapter by hand without tools. This eliminates the possibility of damaging the o-ring by over-tightening with a wrench. This also allows an easy disconnect for cleaning. Kit contains one adapter (grip & tailpiece), o-ring, and hose clamp.
- This is an adapter to connect a 1/2" hose to any 1/2" female pipe thread (NPT). Kit contains one adapter and one hose clamp.
- This adapter will help you convert the threaded fittings on your pump to sanitary tri-clamp. Once you have converted your pump to tri-clamp fittings you'll be able to easily connect and disconnect your hoses. Package of 1 adapter. We know the picture shows 2 but they are sold individually.
- This adapter will fit a 1/2" female NPT connection and convert it to tri-clamp. Easily connect and disconnect hoses once you convert. Adapters are sold individually.
- Use this adapter to modify the female end of a Micromatic shut-off valve to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. It is also perfect for adding a shut-off valve between two tri-clamp hoses. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
- Use this adapter to modify a keg coupler to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. Includes tailpiece and black buna gasket. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
- These adapters are perfect for making any 3/4" to 1=1/2" TC connection
- Use this adapter to connect any 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp to the male end of a garden hose. Use your imagination. This could be handy for connecting a garden hose to just about every Sabco vessel and fitting.
- Get a better view with out adjustable-angle tri-clamp thermometer. It's adjustable from straight angle all the way to a 60° angle. Features include:
- Large 3″ dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/- 1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
- This bleeder valve helps you easily prime your magnetic drive pump. Use the bleeder valve to vent air trapped in the hose on the inlet side of the pump. Sabco includes this valve with each ChillWizard chilling system. We didn't always include it, though, so if you have an older ChillWizard, this is a great upgrade. Made of stainless steel. See link below to order high-temperature silicone tubing to connect boil kettle to pump.
- This is a replacement carbonation stone for use with the Sabco Carb Wand. Porous metal design .005 (1/2 micron) 1/8" FIP connection Made of 304 SS
- This coupler will attach to any US Micromatic keg coupler. It will fit either the gas or beer side. Includes the hose barb, coupler nut and gasket Typically, you will want to choose 3/8" for the gas side and 1/2" for the beer side.
- This adapter will help you connect hose to a threaded ball-lock coupler. Better than hose barbs which distort the hose and leave pockets that are very difficult to clean. Use ball-lock couplers, instead. Kit includes the adapter and a stainless steel hose clamp.