- High quality regulator with two independent controls
- Two reinforced hoses, each 6 feet long
- The end of one hose comes with a tri-clamp adapter so you can easily connect to your Sabco Fermenter gas port
- The end of the other hose connects directly to the gas side of the coupler on your Sabco Bright vessel
This Dual Regulator allows you to use one CO2 bottle and deliver 2 different pressure levels. Sabco recommends the Dual Regulator for filling kegs because you can use one pressure to move beer and simultaneously apply lower pressure to the head space in the keg. This keeps foaming to a minimum and lets you fill your keg more efficiently without giving up on the closed transfer. The Dual Regulator is designed for use with American bottle gas systems with the standard high-pressure threaded outlet. It is incompatible with most other gas bottles and you'll have a very hard time finding an adapter. Trust us on this one. The assembly includes:
Easily convert your 4" tri-clamp storage vessels to a standard D-system Sankey for simply cleaning or dispensing. This specially designed cap allows inspection of the interior with the simple removal of the tri-clamp. Take advantage of the convenient Sankey valve and then quickly extract the entire valve assembly to easily clean the inside. Important Note: A PRV (pressure relief valve) is needed for your coupler or tank. Serious personal injury may result if your pressure vessel does not include this.
This valve utilizes a non-restrictive full bore for maximum 3/4" flow without clogging. Many sanitary valves are not constructed with this advantage. It can be fully disassembled for cleaning and inspection. Use it with any TC connection to or from your brewery components. The TC ferrule face is 1" in diameter. This is the same for both 1/2" and 3/4" tri-clamp fittings. That means you can use the same clamp for both valves. Don't forget to order gaskets and tri-clamps separately.
This keg coupler works with virtually all American keg valves. Commonly known as D-system. Features include:
- Stainless steel body for durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless steel handle fork for strength
- Tin/nickel plated probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for 1/2 bbl and 1/6 bbl kegs
- Includes built-in pressure relief valve (55-65 psi)
- Includes 3/8" barb for gas port (fits 5/16" ID gas hose)
- Industry standard beer port
This bleeder valve helps you easily prime your magnetic drive pump. Use the bleeder valve to vent air trapped in the hose on the inlet side of the pump. Sabco includes this valve with each ChillWizard chilling system. We didn't always include it, though, so if you have an older ChillWizard, this is a great upgrade. Made of stainless steel. See link below to order high-temperature silicone tubing to connect boil kettle to pump.
This ball valve has a keg coupler thread and is used to stop beer flow from a standard keg coupler. This thread will not fit a 1/2" outlet.
This is a set of couplers for ball-lock Corney kegs. Two types are available: threaded and barbed. The barb type will fit any standard 1/4" ID tubing. Simply use a hose clamp. The threaded type, though, is easier to disconnect. Couplers are sold in sets of two as shown in the photo. You’ll get the liquid-out and the gas-in coupling.