- Sort by Date
- 8" Tri-Clamp Compatible Long Ferrule. All stainless. We have surplus inventory of this item so it's marked way down. Price does not include freight. Call or email for a discounted freight quote based upon your total order of this item.
- 8" Tri-Clamp compatible cap. All stainless. We have surplus inventory of this item so it's marked way down. Price does not include freight. Call or email for a discounted freight quote based upon your total order of this item.
- 8" Tri-Clamp. All stainless. We have surplus inventory of this item so it's marked way down. Price does not include freight. Call or email for a discounted freight quote based upon your total order for clearance items.
- Use this adapter to modify the female end of a Micromatic shut-off valve to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. It is also perfect for adding a shut-off valve between two tri-clamp hoses. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
- Use this adapter to connect any 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp to the male end of a garden hose. Use your imagination. This could be handy for connecting a garden hose to just about every Sabco vessel and fitting.
- Food-grade 3/8" ID tubing designed for beverage use. Very easy to clean. Not approved for boiling temperatures. Tubing is sold in lengths of 10 ft. Example: to buy 20 feet, order a quantity of 2. Great for use as a blowoff tube on your fermenter.
- This is a complete Tri-Clamp assembly for performing your own installation of a 4" sanitary port on any vessel. Includes:
- 4" tri-clamp long ferrule, 304 SS
- 4" tri-clamp with heavy turn bolt, 304 SS
- 4" tri-clamp cap, 304 SS
- 4" buna tri-clamp gasket
- This kit includes a 4" tri-clamp and a buna gasket. Clamp is solid 304 SS with a heavy-turn bolt.
- Get a better view with out adjustable-angle tri-clamp thermometer. It's adjustable from straight angle all the way to a 60° angle. Features include:
- Large 3″ dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/- 1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
- Stainless steel chamber for low-density heating element. No threads. All sanitary welding by the best welders around. Constructed of 304 SS, 15.13"L, 1.38"ID, 1.5" tri-clamp connection. Wort in/out tubing is 0.5"OD. Heating element sold separately. See link below.
- Do you have a false bottom in your BrewMagic V350 kettle? Consider converting to a whirlpool siphon. It's easy to manually create a whirlpool in the small kettle on a BrewMagic V350 system if you have this tri-clamp siphon. After knockout, rotate your spoon around the perimeter of the kettle to turn the wort and create a cone of trub. You'll leave that stuff behind instead of clogging up your ChillWizard or transferring it to your fermenter. Made of 304 SS and sanitary welded with a tri-clamp connection.
- These adapters are perfect for making any 3/4" to 1=1/2" TC connection
- Use this to connect any 1/2" threaded male outlet to your 1/2" ID hose. Perfect for connecting most pump motors. Made of 304 SS. Includes adapter and SS hose clamp.
- Close any 1.5" tri-clamp ferrule with this clamp. Made of 304 SS. Kit contains:
- Two 1.5" tri-clamp caps
- Two 1.5" buna gaskets
- Close any 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp ferrule with this cap. Made of 304 SS. Kit contains:
- 2 tri-clamp caps
- 2 buna gaskets
- This is a replacement carbonation stone for use with the Sabco Carb Wand. Porous metal design .005 (1/2 micron) 1/8" FIP connection Made of 304 SS
- This is the replacement PRV for a Sabco Bright Vessel.
- 60 psi, non-adjustable
- Made of nickel-plated brass
- Includes a pull ring for pressure venting
- 60 PSI, Non-Adjustable
- 1/4" MIP thread
- Overall size = 1.5" x 1/2" + plus ring
- Easily convert your 4" tri-clamp storage vessels to a standard D-system Sankey for simply cleaning or dispensing. This specially designed cap allows inspection of the interior with the simple removal of the tri-clamp. Take advantage of the convenient Sankey valve and then quickly extract the entire valve assembly to easily clean the inside. Important Note: A PRV (pressure relief valve) is needed for your coupler or tank. Serious personal injury may result if your pressure vessel does not include this.
- This kit includes 2 heavy-duty 1.5" tri-clamps along with 2 FDA approved buna gaskets. This size fits 1.5" tri-clamp ferrules with 2" outside diameter.
- Use this barb when you need to connect 3/8" ID hose or tubing to a 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp. We use this on our dual regulator to push CO2 into a fermenter or bright tank.
- This is a 0.5 micron stone assembly to aerate your wort as it enters the fermenter. The end of the stone is threaded for easy removal and cleaning. Tri-clamp ready for easy removal and sanitary connection. Sabco uses this assembly on its famous ChillWizard system. This assembly is available in two ways:
- Stone assembly with tri-clamp connection
- Complete assembly with 1/4" brass barb along with the inline shut-off valve
- This 4" tri-clamp cap can be used to upgrade an older Sabco Fermenter to the current design. Two sanitary ports in the cap give you lots of options. On our Sabco Fermenter we use one for blow-off. The other port can be used to inject oxygen or CO2 with our Carb Wand. This lets you use your fermenter as a bright tank. Pro tip: Get this cap along with the Carb Wand and Dirty Gauge (links below) to carbonate very quickly right inside your fermenter or bright tank. This cap also includes 2 tri-clamps, 2 caps and 2 gaskets.
- This is the best way to carbonate using your Sabco Bright vessels. You can also turn your Sabco Fermenter into a Bright tank. The Carb Wand can be inserted into your Sabco Fermenter or Bright using the 3/4" tri-clamp port in the top. Then, connect a bottle of CO2 for carbonating or oxygen for aerating. The 0.5 micron stone on the Carb Wand will get the job done quickly. For older Sabco Fermenters without the tri-clamp ports in the cap, purchase this Carb Wand along with the new Fermenter cap (see link below). Made of 304 SS. Includes shut-off valve and brass 5/16" barb.