Stainless steel tri-clamp thermowell for temperature readingThis tri-clamp, sanitary thermowell can be used in place of the standard dial thermometer on your Sabco fermenter. Insert a temperature probe into the thermowell and connect it to a temperature controller. The thermowell connects easily to our Sabco fermenter. Just remove the tri-clamp thermometer and attach this. Specifications:
- Connects via 1.5" tri-clamp
- Will accept any type of probe with maximum OD of 1/4"
- Made of 304 SS
- Tube length is 9.25"
Tri-Clamp thermometer for brewersThis is a very high quality thermometer with tri-clamp connection. Features include:
- Large 3" dial with bold, bright characters for easy reading
- Case, bezel and stem in 304 SS
- Tri-clamp connection in your choice of either 3/4" or 1.5"
- F° & C° in bold easy-to-read numerals
- Solid metal construction with stainless probe
- Hermetically sealed glass lens
- Easy calibration using screw on back of dial body
- Accuracy of +/-1% of full scale
- Tri-clamp gasket included
- Stem length on 1.5" TC version is 1-13/16"
- Stem length on the 3/4" TC version is 1-5/16"
1/2" tri-clamp Buna gaskets for brewing and other sanitary applicationsThis is a package of 3 swivel gaskets. Swivel gaskets allow you to rotate a tri-clamp connection by simply loosening the clamp. The connection will rotate but not leak if you loosen the clamp slightly. Sized for 1/2" tri-clamp connections. Made of FDA hard teflon.
Stainless steel elbow with sanitary 1/2" tri-clamp ferruleThis little 90° elbow is versatile and you will think of many ways to use it. Specifications:
- Short radius, approximately 2.75" x 3.5"
- Includes 1/2" tri-clamp ferrule
- Will easily connect to any tri-clamp hose
- Sanitary welded
- Durable and heavy-duty
Stainless steel tri-clamp elbow for wort plumbingThis is a tri-clamp 90° elbow. The tri-clamp ferrules are 1/2". We use the small version on the top of our Sabco Fermenters to provide a stable mount for valves. We're sure you'll have other interesting ideas for them, too. We make these in two different sizes. The small elbow has a radius of 2 3/16". The large elbow has two different extension lengths. One is 3 3/8" and the other is 4".
Brewer hose with tri-clamp fittings included. Don't purchase them all separately like some sort of fool. This hose is 5 feet long and allows you to make a quick, sanitary connection between tri-clamp components. We pre-assemble everything for you with brewer hose, tri-clamp ferrules, stainless steel hose clamps, tri-clamps and gaskets. You'll save money by buying these components as a kit.
Stainless steel Type-J thermocouple temperature sensorThis is a stainless steel type-J thermocouple temperature sensor. It was used on BrewMagic V350 systems until 2013. If you are purchasing this as a replacement for the temperature sensor on your BrewMagic V350 system, please look carefully at what you currently have. If your temperature sensor has 2 wires, purchase this thermocouple. If your sensor has 3 wires, then you need to replace it with an RTD temperature sensor which can also be found on this site.
Silicone tubing is ideal for high temperatures. This tubing is rated for -100°F to 500°F. Perfect for moving wort out of your boil kettle. Meets FDA standards and is tasteless and odorless. Available in 1/2" and 3/4" ID. Tubing is sold in lengths of 10 feet. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 feet. Other specifications:
- Working pressure up to 10 psi
- Odorless, tasteless and inert
- Good insulating properties
- Resists deterioration from ultraviolet light
- NSF 51 listed
Small sight glass with sanitary tri-clamp fittingsThis small brewing sight glass is durable and sanitary. Notice the thickness of top and bottom plates. Easy to take apart for cleaning. Available as either sight glass only or as a kit designed to retrofit older BrewMagic V350 models that used a plastic tube as sight glass on mash inlet. You can connect this sight glass with a 1/2" or 3/4" tri-clamp connection.
The Dirty Gauge was invented by Steve Acord at Dirty Bucket Brewing Company in Woodinville, WA. This brilliant product accurately reads pressure during the carbonation process. You can attach the Dirty Gauge directly to the top of your Sabco Fermenter. Use this in conjunction with our carbonation stone and speed up the process considerably. Two options are available. The coupler thread option includes the gasket for the threaded nut. The tri-clamp option does not include a 1/2" tri-clamp gasket or clamp.
This is the best way to carbonate using your Sabco Bright vessels. You can also turn your Sabco Fermenter into a Bright tank. The Carb Wand can be inserted into your Sabco Fermenter or Bright using the 3/4" tri-clamp port in the top. Then, connect a bottle of CO2 for carbonating or oxygen for aerating. The 0.5 micron stone on the Carb Wand will get the job done quickly. For older Sabco Fermenters without the tri-clamp ports in the cap, purchase this Carb Wand along with the new Fermenter cap (see link below). Made of 304 SS. Includes shut-off valve and brass 5/16" barb.
Stainless steel RTD temperature sensor for brewingThis is the RTD temperature sensor used on all current BrewMagic systems. It was also used on V350 systems beginning in 2013. RTD sensors provide accurate temperature data to digital controllers such as those used on BrewMagic systems. These RTD sensors have the following specifications:
- Made of 304 SS
- 100 ohms
- 3-wire design for increased accuracy
- 1/4" diameter
- 3" probe length
- Relief spring at probe to prevent damage
- 12 feet of armored cable for durability in harsh environments
Stainless steel chamber for RIMS beer brewingStainless steel chamber for low-density heating element. No threads. All sanitary welding by the best welders around. Constructed of 304 SS, 15.13"L, 1.38"ID, 1.5" tri-clamp connection. Wort in/out tubing is 0.5"OD. Heating element sold separately. See link below.
Sabco BrewMagic propane to natural gas conversion kitThis kit will help you convert your low-pressure, CSA-certified BrewMagic V350 system gas type from propane (LP) to natural gas (NG). Kit includes everything shown in the photo. There are several things to consider before ordering:
- Only purchase this to retrofit BrewMagic V350 systems which are CSA certified and designed for low-pressure, banjo-style burners.
- This is not for use with BrewMagic 2X, BrewMagic XL, BrewMagic Pilot or BrewMagic Pro.
- This is not for use with any high-pressure burner systems.
- Look closely at the photos to determine if you have elbow or straight orifices. Sabco begain using straight orifices in August, 2014.
PRV pressure relief valve for modified kegsThis is the replacement PRV for PubJugs and Sabco Bright Vessels.
- 60 psi, non-adjustable
- Made of nickel-plated brass
- Includes a pull ring for pressure venting
- 1/4" NPSM thread - straight threads, NOT TAPERED
- Overall size = 1.5" x 1/2" + plus ring
- Includes o-ring for sealing