- Sanitary design, no threads or bulkhead fittings
- Includes a pressure relief valve (60 psi) with pull-ring so you can vent pressure easily
- 4" tri-clamp cap can be easily removed, allowing you to pull the Sankey valve out for cleaning
- Easily fill straight from your Sabco Fermenter
- Lightweight, 33 pounds
- 1/2 bbl or 1/4 bbl keg is certified for correct volume to help you comply with regulations
- Easy to add a Carb Wand (sold separately) to the 1/2 bbl Sabco Bright
- Made of 304 SS
- Vessel has a safety burst disk on the bottom dome for your protection in case of accidental high pressure
- 1/2" tri-clamp port included on 1/2 bbl version
The Sabco Bright Vessel is a lot of things. It is for conditioning beer, dry hopping, storing beer, carbonating beer and serving beer. The Sankey valve makes it a perfect keg for serving. Use it under the bar in your tap room or restaurant. Use it in your kegerator at home. The 4" tri-clamp port makes it easy to clean, too. Additional features include:
These are band new, drop-in, D-system, twin-lug American Sankey beer keg valves. They come equipped with o-ring. Keep a few of these backup valves on hand to minimize out-of-service kegs.These are 1/2 barrel (15.5 gal) standard keg length (21.75") but can be cut down to fit smaller capacity kegs.Sold in packages of 10 valves. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 20 valves.
Say goodbye to Corneys!Finally... A 5-gallon serving keg that's economical, easy to clean and compatible with North American Sankey equipment. This is a 1/6 barrel keg with a North American Sankey valve and spear installed in a 4" tri-clamp cap. Homebrewers can easily clean these kegs without sacrificing sanitary fittings. Slightly more expensive than Corney kegs but with lots of features:
- 1/6 bbl (5.16 gal) stainless steel keg
- 4" tri-clamp, sanitary cap with tamper resistant closure for safety
- Includes drop-in, Sankey D-system valve
- 60 psi, pull-ring pressure relief valve with sanitary o-ring closure so beer does not touch threads
- Easy to extract the valve and PRV assembly for cleaning - the entire valve assembly can be taken directly to your sink for cleanup
- Simple upside down, manual or automated clean out
- Cold-brew coffee
- Signature cocktails and margaritas in restaurants and bars
This Dual Regulator allows you to use one CO2 bottle and deliver 2 different pressure levels. Sabco recommends the Dual Regulator for filling kegs because you can use one pressure to move beer and simultaneously apply lower pressure to the head space in the keg. This keeps foaming to a minimum and lets you fill your keg more efficiently without giving up on the closed transfer. The Dual Regulator is designed for use with American bottle gas systems with the standard high-pressure threaded outlet. It is incompatible with most other gas bottles and you'll have a very hard time finding an adapter. Trust us on this one. The assembly includes:
- High quality regulator with two independent controls
- Two reinforced hoses, each 6 feet long
- The end of one hose comes with a tri-clamp adapter so you can easily connect to your Sabco Fermenter gas port
- The end of the other hose connects directly to the gas side of the coupler on your Sabco Bright vessel
This is a box of 2,000 keg caps. Choose your color. Made of durable plastic in bright colors. Vented, too. Sabco's keg caps are the very best available and are very popular nationally. Designed for use with standard Sankey valves and keg necks. They keep dirt and debris out of the keg prior to distribution and use.
This is the ideal keg coupler for filling and cleaning. Compare this wash head coupler to standard couplers:
- Standard couplers have a small CO2 inlet. This coupler is large on both the gas and the beer side.
- Standard couplers have a check valve at either the inlet or outlet port. This coupler does not.
- Includes a shut-off ball valve at each port, allowing you to quickly turn off the source an move on to the next keg.
- Makes it easy to clean kegs upside-down.
- Easy to fill kegs either upright or upside-down.
- Includes 1/2" OD (3/8" ID) hose barbs on each port for easy connection.
Sabco's keg collars will not absorb moisture which means they'll last far longer than paper collars. All the required federal warnings are permanently printed onto each collar along with the latest safety warnings. Each collar includes a calendar which can be punched or marked to indicate the date beer was kegged. Sold in packages of 200. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 400 keg collars.
Very useful tool for removal of North American, D-System Micromatic keg valves. Made of solid stainless steel, this removal tool is not messing around. Other useful keg tools and replacement parts are shown below.
The Dirty Gauge was invented by Steve Acord at Dirty Bucket Brewing Company in Woodinville, WA. This brilliant product accurately reads pressure during the carbonation process. You can attach the Dirty Gauge directly to the top of your Sabco Fermenter. Use this in conjunction with our carbonation stone and speed up the process considerably. Here is a summary from the inventor, Steve Acord:
I cold crash the beer first and sometimes transfer it to a clean fermenter which now becomes a bright tank. Within 24 hours the beer reaches 37° using either a cooler or ice bath. By adding CO2 to the tank slowly, just a couple pounds at a time you allow for a quicker and more efficient absorption of CO2. Here's a trick I learned from Rande Reed, head brewer for Snoqualmie Falls Brewing. Most small brewers don't have access to a Zahm meter or a good way to test the CO2 volume. By slowly bringing the pressure to 15 lbs on the tank and holding it there, I am able to achieve 2.5 volumes of CO2 very consistently. 15 psi was the number that was determined after testing using Rande's method on his 7 bbl bright tanks and applying it to the 1/2 bbl Sabco vessels. Introduce the CO2 slowly, reaching 15 psi and then slowly purging CO2 from the top as it is entering the bottom, I am able to precisely carbonate 7 bbl of beer in a few hours. When taking this to a 1/2 bbl level, keep the CO2 pressure at 5 psi rather than allowing the top to bleed it all out. All beer can be carbonated correctly and ready to keg within 24 hours. Cheers, SteveTwo options are available. The coupler thread option includes the gasket for the threaded nut. The tri-clamp option does not include a 1/2" tri-clamp gasket or clamp.
These spiral, stainless steel lock rings (also known as snap rings or retaining rings) will secure a Micromatic valve into the D-system, drop-in Sankey neck. Keep these on the shelf to ensure your kegs stay in service. These rings are specifically designed to fit certain valve types. Do not substitute them for other designs! Valves can be pressurized and must be properly secured within the keg neck for safety. Remove and install using a valve removal tool and lock ring knife (sold separately, links below) Sold in packages of 25. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 50 lock rings.
This kit allows you to fill your Corney keg with beer from your fermenter without opening the top port and risking contamination. Beer will fill your Corney keg from the bottom up through the dip tube on the liquid out side. The kit includes everything shown in the picture except the hose The hose is pictured in order to demonstrate the connections. Hose can be purchased separately. See link below. If you are ready to upgrade from Corneys, see our link below for PubJug.
This is a package of 50 gaskets for threaded keg valves. Threaded valve gaskets come in two styles based upon the design of the valve. Most Micromatic valves utilize a security latch mechanism within the valve to prevent consumer tampering. This type of safety lock requires a specific tool be used to remove the valve from the keg neck. Observe the top edge of the valve body and notice that there are two notches or lugs that the removal tool fits over. Look closely at the inset photo for the letter S on the left lug and examine the lugs for an engraved letter S. You may also find the letter R or possibly no engraving at all. If you have a letter S on one of the lugs, then order the super-lock gaskets. If you have a letter R or no marking, order the regular gaskets.
This is a package of 50 o-rings for keg valves. Color may vary. An essential item for keg maintenance. Use these o-rings along with the correct spiral retaining ring to get out-of-service kegs back to work fast! You should have removal tools and extra valves on hand, as well. Links to these items can be found below. You'll want to make sure you choose the correct o-ring for your keg valve. To do so, first determine if you have drop-in, threaded, or camber valves. We can help:
- Drop-in valves are installed by dropping the valve into the keyed notches located near the upper edge of the keg neck. Once in place, a stainless, spiral, retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck. This holds the valve in position and prevents tampering. Use this o-ring if you have drop-in valves.
- Camber valves are installed by twisting the valve into the keg neck, then a stainless retaining ring is installed into the upper groove of the keg neck to hold the valve in position. Use this-ring if you have camber valves.
- Threaded valves screw into the neck. At the base of the valve is a flat gasket. These valves do not use o-rings. Instead, purchase gaskets for threaded keg valves, part number P0959 on this site.
These knives help you remove the snap-ring that secures North American keg valves. Ordering quantity of 1 gives you a package of 3 knives. Valve removal tool sold separately. See link below
You probably got a great deal on those used kegs but wouldn't you like to get rid of the name engraved in the dome? Use these labels to cover the engraved name. We make the silver crescents labels using the very same heavy-duty, laminated finish and adhesive that is used for permanent federal warning labels. They are also UV resistant and extremely durable. They can endure heat and cold as well as the caustics and other chemicals. Sold in packages of 100. For example, ordering a quantity of 2 will give you 200 keg engraving shields.
This keg coupler works with virtually all American keg valves. Commonly known as D-system. Features include:
- Stainless steel body for durability and resistance to chemicals
- Stainless steel handle fork for strength
- Tin/nickel plated probe is resistant to chemicals and won't chip like chrome
- Short handle is ideal for 1/2 bbl and 1/6 bbl kegs
- Includes built-in pressure relief valve (55-65 psi)
- Includes 3/8" barb for gas port (fits 5/16" ID gas hose)
- Industry standard beer port
Use this adapter to modify the female end of a Micromatic shut-off valve to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. It is also perfect for adding a shut-off valve between two tri-clamp hoses. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
Use this adapter to modify a keg coupler to accept your 1/2" tri-clamp hoses. Includes tailpiece and black buna gasket. American D-system keg couplers and shut-off valves utilize a special non-standard thread size. A specific adapter is needed to convert the special thread for use with tri-clamp fittings.
This ball valve has a keg coupler thread and is used to stop beer flow from a standard keg coupler. This thread will not fit a 1/2" outlet.
This adapter will help you connect hose to a threaded ball-lock coupler. Better than hose barbs which distort the hose and leave pockets that are very difficult to clean. Use ball-lock couplers, instead. Kit includes the adapter and a stainless steel hose clamp.
This is a set of couplers for ball-lock Corney kegs. Two types are available: threaded and barbed. The barb type will fit any standard 1/4" ID tubing. Simply use a hose clamp. The threaded type, though, is easier to disconnect. Couplers are sold in sets of two as shown in the photo. You’ll get the liquid-out and the gas-in coupling.
This coupler will attach to any US Micromatic keg coupler. It will fit either the gas or beer side. Includes the hose barb, coupler nut and gasket Typically, you will want to choose 3/8" for the gas side and 1/2" for the beer side.