SABCO is very proud to introduce the
Brew-Magic 2X RIMS Pilot System.
Nearly two years in design testing, the 2X, just like our flagship Brew-Magic V350MS system, offers the same professional level pilot brewing experience, however includes some newly added features as follows:
- Lower configuration frame for easy kettle access and observation. (See inset photos) (91.5″L x 25″W x 5.0′ T with kettles)
- 30 gallon kettles for batch sizes of 10 – 25 gal. (0.8 Bbl)
- Kettle volume graduations are very visibly etched into the back of each. (Gal & Liter)
- Powerful low pressure jet burners for each kettle (LP or NG). (up to 80,000 btu ea.)
- Electronic, push-button spark igniter for each burner… convenient and quick.
- As with the famous original Brew-Magic, the V350 touchscreen controller is standard equipment with SABCO’s latest edition MagicSoft pilot software for recipe management and amazingly repeatable brewing.
- Like Brew-Magic all kettles have heavy, stainless burner plates which are removable for easy cleanup.
Brew-Magic System by SABCO is the first ever RIMS brewery. These have been lab tested by brewing scientists and field tested in over 40 countries with more than 3000 in current service. Find them in the very largest major breweries, food science universities, community colleges. and the proudest brew-caves everywhere. Please read the long history and join the Brew-Magic Family.